SHARLIM KATIUSCA ORTIZ PANTOJA
MARÍA EUGENIA TÍJARO GONZÁLEZ
SENA, ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT CENTER – CAPITAL DISTRICT REGIONAL, VIRTUAL TECHNOLOGIST IN SOFTWARE ANALYSIS AND DEVELOPMENT (228118),
OCTOBER 6th, 2022
Characteristics and routine of my mom
Introduction
This document will reflect the script made for the video “Characteristics and routine of my mom" , which addresses some characteristics of my mom - Justina- such as her age, her nationality, her physical appearance, her tastes, etc. and her daily routine, making use of the simple present time.
The aforementioned video can be accessed through the following YouTube link: https://youtu.be/9HsVhlGTnd8
Script
Good morning, good afternoon or good night. In this opportunity I want introduce you to my mommy; her full name is María Justina Pantoja, she is from Colombia and is 52 years old. She was born on June 2nd, 1970 in Ancuya, one of the 64 municipalities of the department of Nariño. My mommy and I live in San Juan de Pasto, the capital of Nariño.
She is thin, her skin is white, she has nice short black and white hair, her eyes are dark brown, and she likes to wear very comfortable clothes and shoes. She is a good person, she likes to listen to others, advise them, she likes to laugh and she is very romantic and detailed (something I inherited from her) … She is the best mom in the world and the most beautiful woman in the world, for me!
Usually, she gets up between 4:30 and 5:00 o’clock, then prays, drinks a large glass of water or natural juices and prepares oatmeal. Later, she wakes me up -even though I set an alarm I am still sleeping- with a happy “good morning, how did my little girl wake up!” and gives me a large glass of water and turns on the TV to watch the programming of the Caracol channel while I lay the bed, brush my teeth and dress to go for a walk to the court of “La Minga”.
At 6:00 o’clock she leaves the house to go exercise with me until 7:00 o’clock, approximately. Once home, continues to exercise, drinks water, eats oatmeal with fruit or alone, and then takes a shower.
She dresses very quickly! And she doesn’t wear makeup, she’s beautiful to the natural.
Around 8:30 o’clock, she prepares a delicious breakfast accompanied by very hot chocolate. She does not like to eat cold food.
For the rest of the morning until 2:00 o’clock she works as a housewife and is always chatting and laughing with me. During lunch, at 1:00 o’clock she rests and listens to videos about health.
At 5:00 p.m., next to me, she watches the novel “If they leave us” and we cry together with the protagonists.
At 7:00 p.m. she goes to bed, but not before saying goodbye to me. If she is not sleepy, she calls her sisters and her mother, who lives in Putumayo.
As I said, she loves to advise, especially her family. She really likes crafts, handicraft, weaving and cooking creatively. She is a dreamy person and I hope her wishes come true.

Comments
Post a Comment