Script of the Audio Level 4
Introduction
This document contains the script of the audio prepared about my attitudes, beliefs and obligations in my academic context and in my future work context in relation to what I am currently studying, identifying points that are necessary.
Link to audio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uQADvPw6XX8Mhk95V2nwGx7nz4UleU9z/view?usp=share_link
A satisfying present and future
All academic activities will be realized by a person -complying with what is requested- if she has the values of respect, responsibility, commitment, discipline and motivation. This belief that I have lately has been affected by a pessimistic and prejudiced attitude (coupled with an emotional and physical imbalance) when it comes to fulfilling my academic duties and continuing with my training.
However, I try with all my strength to fulfill my duties and achieve the objectives that I have set for myself. That being the case, the main thing is to start by writing down what attitudes I should foster and these are: proactive attitude (that is, I might become an autonomous and more creative person to achieve my objectives), critical attitude, flexible attitude and positive attitude. The above attitudes will be of great help to me in my work context, although a positive attitude is necessary in all aspects of life and I am already putting it into practice.
"If obligations are not evaded for other more pleasant ones, every day I am a happy person." It has become customary -I would like it weren't the case- that my second belief is affected by my procrastination. And my challenge was reflected in the following sentence: "I must complete my assigned tasks and work to show that I want to get ahead."
The above is linked to the speed with which I work to obtain quality products; I have to be more agile when doing my activities, making the most of that resource that cannot be created: time.
I believe that through this technologist I have acquired skills for daily life and I going to enjoy a justly paid job to fulfill my current dreams, with God's help: give my mother and father a house with the necessary comforts, build a house for me, pay my debts to my family and continue with my studies.
Bibliographic references
Study material: ENGLISH LEVEL 4 MCER A2.2. Recovered from: Going on vacation. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Tra nsversales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-4/EDW3-CF1/EnglishDotWork3AA1.html
What should I do?https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Tra nsversales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-4/EDW3-CF2/EnglishDotWork3AA2.html
Talking about the future. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Tra nsversales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-4/EDW4-CF2/index.html
Environmental consciousness. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Tra nsversales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-4/EDW5-CF3/EGDW5AA3.html
Giani, Carla. Actitudes. Recovered from: https://www.ejemplos.co/actitudes/
Script of the Audio Level 5
Introduction
The purpose of this document is to show the script of the audio prepared about the trajectory, plans, actions and solutions of my academic and work context, taking into account the flexibility and adaptability in the contexts of leadership and professional responsibility. All of the above applying the knowledge obtained from the material "English Level 5 MCER B1.1".
Link to audio: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VYJotuvIm66UE5KY4pjEBRCiZRM_K_dx/view?usp=sharing
First part: Trajectory in my academic and work context.
To have the opportunity to be in a work context is necessary to finish my technological training and, to finish it satisfactorily, I must demonstrate that the knowledge acquired is sufficient to generate theoretical and practical results inside and outside of academic training. And, chiefly, to generate these results it is necessary that I have -as a student- discipline, responsibility, creativity and the ability to apprehend.
The trajectory will be excellent both in the academic and work contexts if I -from this moment- put these points into practice plus the ability of self-learning (1st conditional).
Second part: Plans in my academic and work context.
If there isn’t one or some clear objectives, the plan doesn’t work (Zero conditional). So I will portray my objectives according to my current needs:
- Academic objectives: do all the pending tasks, strengthen the knowledge acquired, cultivate good study habits and advance the subject.
- Work objectives: cultivate work values, obtain an apprenticeship contract from my school stage and give more than what is necessary at work.
Third part: Actions and solutions of my academic and work context.
And, finally, the actions and solutions of my academic context that can be applied to my future work context are based on productivity -applying technological tools- and on feedback to myself. If I gave myself feedback, I’d have the key to find solutions to situations that may arise (2nd conditional) or see other paths that are more convenient to adapt to them or to assume new roles that allow me to achieve my goals.
To complete this part, it is also vitally important to accept that, if I take an action, it will bring a positive or negative consequence (1 st conditional); therefore, in order not to say “if I had thought before acting, I could have made a better decision” (3rd conditional) each action to be executed must be analyzed.
Bibliographic references
Training material: English Level 5 MCER B1.1. Recovered from:
Play safe! https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Transver sales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-5/EDW5-CF1/EGDW5AA1.html
Our world by 2050. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Transver sales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-5/EDW5-CF4/EGDW5AA4.html
On my own two feet. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Transver sales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-5/EDW6-CF1/index.html
Flexibility and adaptability. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Transver sales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-5/EDW6-CF2/index.html
To be or not to be. https://sena.territorio.la/content/index.php/institucion/Titulada/institution/SENA/Transver sales/OVA/Bilinguismo/Level-5/EDW6-CF3/index.html
Comments
Post a Comment